The Nebraska Accountability and Disclosure Commission (NADC) is a state agency charged with the administration and enforcement of the Nebraska Political Accountability and Disclosure Act (NPADA). The NPADA regulates campaign finance disclosure, lobbying, statements of financial interest and conflicts of interest at the state and local levels.
Information available on this site includes:
- Links to filings by candidates, political parties, political action committees, ballot question committees and others showing campaign receipts and expenditures (see the Campaign Finance section)
- Links to Statements of Financial Interests filed by candidates, officeholders and state employees (see the Statements of Financial Interests section)
- Links to filings by lobbyists and their principals (see the Lobbying section)
- Instructional materials for candidates and political committees (see our Publications page within Campaign Finance)
- Commission advisory opinions (see the About Us section)
- Enforcement actions (see the Enforcement section)